Monday, November 2, 2009

Seated Salutations

Seated Salutations, a variation of Sun Salutations, is a gentle way to stretch the back. Remember, always warm up properly.

Seated Salutations is included in our Back Care Yoga class, every Friday, 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm. It's only $10 a session, so stop by to try it out. I have all of the props and equipment, so just bring yourself and come a little early, so I can give you a quick tour and help you to set up. I want your first experience to be a good one.

If you would like your own copy of my (now famous) stick figure sun salutations guide, e-mail me at matworksyoga@yahoo.com You can also stop by for a free consultation. Call me to schedule one-on-one time for us to discuss your specific yoga needs. 864-992-5410

Namaste, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment